Sigachi is a leading manufacturer of high- quality excipients for the pharmaceutical industry. With nearly 30 years of experience and three multilocational facility, Sigachi is among the top manufacturer of Microcrystalline Cellulose . Our products are available in Drug Master File. Our facilities are EXCiPACT GMP, WHO GMP, HACCP and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have CEP (Certificate of Suitability ) from EDQM. Range include Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Fibre , Colloidal grades of MCC , other Co- processed grades like SMCC, CE, Cros Carmellose Sodium.
For further details, visit www. Sigachi.com
Sigachi Product Range
The Sigachi product range of Microcrystalline Cellulose for pharmaceutical applications includes different grades suitable for
- Wet Granulation
- Roller Compaction
- Extrusion & Spheronization
- Direct Compression
- Moisture Sensitive Actives
- Collodial Types
- Co-processed Types (MCC & Silicon Dioxide, MCC & Mannitol, MCC & DCP, etc.)
- The different grades comply with the latest monographs of Ph. Eur / USP-NF and JP
- US-DMF Number 20915 and 27016
- HiCel – spray dried MCC,premium quality with excellent flow properties for direct compression
- AceCel – Air stream dried MCC is a cost effective product for a wide range of applications
Sigachi currently offers 35 different grades of Microcrystalline Cellulose which are exported to over 24 countries worldwide, catering to all types of Pharma and Food industries.